2008-09-19

(・ω・) Summer Vacatiooon!!



I went to English Summer Camp during 9th September to 12th. It was very wonderful experience for me. I made many friends of different class and learned many things. I’ll tell you some memories.

First day, we went to Ise shrine. There were crowded with many worshipers. I ate Akafuku gori there. It syrup is powdered green tea and into Akafuku. It was very delicious, so I want to eat again. At Nemu-no-Sato, we played some games, such as introduction game, play with water, Olympic game and more. Of course, we studied everyday. Memorable class was tongue twister. I put up a bad fight it. Do you know" How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"Let’s try to say it! Next, I made a pearl ring accessory. It costs a little expensive but valuable thing. This is my treasure. Thereafter we had a barbecue. Foods were very delicious. Returned to the hotel, we played skit. I was partners with Kei in perform. Our skit’s subject was “the teacher falls in love with the student”. I thought the subject is so funny. We planned story only 10minutes. I worried about this before. However, I enjoyed play it. In addition, our performance much delighted them. At night, we enjoyed karaoke, playing cards game and telling a scary story till late.

Anyway, I always spend happily. The camp gave me a very good time because I talked with many new friends and native teachers and made much great memory!!

5 件のコメント:

Uika さんのコメント...

I spend wonderful time in English Summer Camp!!!!Love 1J(^v^)♪

DO! さんのコメント...

I also went to this camp!!! it was very interesting too. I want to eat Akafukugori again! I enjoyed game which uses English. I hope I want to go there again with J-class!

★kay さんのコメント...

I also enjoyed this summer camp. We had very good time. Our skit was very funny! I played it joyfully with you!

★tommy さんのコメント...

I'm sure that you had a good time during the summer camp. I wish I had gone with you, 1J!

misa さんのコメント...

I thought you enjoyed summer vacation.I want to eat Akafuku gori!